Turkey Pumpkin White Chili
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef Broth
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
- 1 can (15 oz) Cannelini beans, drained
- Rosemary, freshly chopped, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a large stockpot, saute the onions and carrots in olive oil until soft.
- Stir in minced garlic, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add pumpkin puree, Keystone Bone Broth, Keystone Turkey, cannellini beans, and the rest of the herbs to the stockpot.
- Allow to simmer for 25 minutes on low.
- After the chili is well-combined, finish with the heavy cream. Serve immediately!