Turkey Taco Soup
It's a classic taco soup with a turkey twist! One of the easiest recipes to prepare because it uses ingredients you already have on hand. Ran out of turkey? Try substituting recipe ready Keystone Chicken!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 4 oz Keystone Beef Soup Base in 5 qts. of water
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 16 oz corn and black bean salsa
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 15 oz can creamed corn
- 1 package (1/2 oz) taco seasoning
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients except heavy cream. Cook on low heat for 25 minutes, just enough to soften the vegetables.
- Stir in the heavy cream right before serving.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla strips and guacamole. Enjoy!