Why use leftovers for your Turkey Tetrazzini when you can use our fully cooked all white meat turkey? This classic recipe is perfect for the neighborhood potluck.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp Keystone Chicken Soup Base in 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3 Tbsp. Sherry, optional
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- Dash black pepper
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 4 1/2 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of grated Romano
- Extra chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350º F.
- Cook the pasta as per the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, melt your butter. Stir in the flour to make a roux and then add Keystone Chicken Soup Base mix, stirring constantly until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove it from the heat and stir in the half and half, sherry (optional), parsley, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Toss the pasta, Keystone Turkey and mushrooms with sauce until everything is well coated.
- Turn the mixture onto a 9" x 13" pan and sprinkle with the Romano cheese.
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!