Unstuffed Stuffed Cabbage
We all love stuffed cabbage rolls, but who has the time to make this family favorite recipe? That's why we use all the traditional ingredients you love, without all that kitchen prep. And because this recipe uses Keystone Beef, you'll add a hearty (and delicious) twist.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained and chopped
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 jar (16 oz) sauerkraut
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ cup water
- oil to sauté the onions
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil and onions. Sauté the onions until become soft, approximately 4 minutes.
- Stir in Keystone Beef and heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, sauerkraut, water, garlic, salt, pepper and mix well. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add cabbage and blend into mixture. Cover and reduce heat, simmer until cabbage is tender, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.